BeadyEye.Ninja‘s Managed Connectivity appliance is a combination of ClearOS networking software, managed by BeadyEye.Ninja‘s core monitoring product. The Appliance is shipped ready to configure to customer requirements.
The customer may then configure the Appliance themselves – a HowTo/QuickStart guide is supplied. Alternatively, implementation services are available.
Once configured, the Appliance will check in to the BeadyEye.Ninja Cloud Monitoring server and commence monitoring. The customer may then configure their alerts destination and use the Cloud-based portal to access their monitoring information.
Various support options are available.
The Appliance has the following functionality:
- Proxy Server;
- Internet Security Management (Intrusion detection, antivirus, content filtering);
- Network monitoring and alerting;
- On-premise mail server implementation (if selected);
- QoS (Quality of Service, if selected)
- Ticketing capability (if selected);
- Service Management (if selected);
- Dashboards and reporting;
- Supported by support options with varying SLA.